Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pugs Love Gardening

This is Buck, our family dog.


I know what you're thinking. How did something so beautiful make it to my computer screen? Is this real life? Am I dreaming? No, you are not dreaming. And now that you have looked into the eyes of true beauty your life is complete.


And he loves gardening. So if you're looking for a pug of show dog quality that is also a garden aficionado, you have come to the right place. And by loving gardening I mean he takes naps while others do the heavy lifting. Then once the plants get going, he gives them a good hard sniff of approval. He's a supervisor more than anything. Management material.


Here he keeps a watchful eye on momma to make sure she's doing things right. He communicates his suggestions via whining, barking, and trying to escape. The kind of stuff you'd find in any corporate management strategy handbook. Like I said, he's a real straight shooter.


After a hard shift of several minutes in the garden, he usually works up quite an appetite. Buck likes to blow off steam by snacking on unripened blackberries by the fence.


There's a good chance this blog may feature some sort of hijinks courtesy of a certain black pug in the future. I'm not naming names though.




3 comments:

  1. I love your blog. You make me happy reading your site, and Buck is to cute. Looking forward to seeing him again. Keep the smiles coming. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. My two pugs, Pancho (black) and Lefty (fawn) also "love" to garden. Especially when mom is planting bulbs. As I plant one and move on to the next spot, they "helpfully" dig up the one I just planted, bring it to me and drop it on the ground with happy "so glad I'm helping" smiles. And if mom has the forthought to keep them inside, next time out, they'll dig them up for her and leave them in a little pile next to the door. Love watching your posts of Buck!

    ReplyDelete